Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Movers And Sheriff’s Deputies Refuse Bank’s Order To Evict 103-Year-Old Atlanta Woman

Movers And Sheriff’s Deputies Refuse Bank’s Order To Evict 103-Year-Old Atlanta Woman: pYesterday, a Deutsche Bank branch in Atlanta had requested the eviction of Vita Lee, a 103-year-old Atlanta woman, and her 83-year-old daughter. Both were terrified of being removed from their home of 53 years and had no idea where they’d go next. But when the movers hired by the bank and police were dispatched to [...]/p

I received a call from "CHASE BANK" this evening yes I did call and let my voice be heard....now this is what I been told....they apparently had been in a home that belong to someone else...and the home went under foreclosure....I was also told that they are going to let them stay in the home because of the phone callS (YEA) and complaints!!!!!!! Victoory in Jesus because he brought this to light....! I do wonder about who is taking care of them and their affairs.... (Lights, gas and just their everyday living) I give GOD the victory....and I thank him for allowing me to share my voice of concern....and I thank the gentlemen for posting the number so that I could make that call.....and I thank the Chase rep...for taking me serious (In my Jesus is going to work this out voice :)!!!!! I'm keeping Chase phone number in my phone so if they go back on their word...I will be hot on this topic again!

No comments:

Post a Comment